Step 4 – Actors The actors are the user categories that you want to allow to use the system, just like attendees, exhibitors, visitors and so on. You can add each actors different properties. Only once you created the actor/s it will be possible to add the users.
After the actor name (for example”exhibitor”, “visitor” or “buyer”….) you can add a description that will appear:
- at the top of the registration form that users will have to fill if you decide to make users registering by themselves
- during the user search, after the actor selection.
If you want you can also add a short description that will appear near to the actor name in the search combo box.
The “Post-registration text” is the optional text you can show after the user fills the registration form. Please remember that we’ll always show a message that:
- asks the user to check its mailbox to activate the registration (in case you do not choose the auto-activation option)
- invite the user to use B2meet (in case you choose the auto activation option)
If you do not have specific needs, you can leave the field empty or you can use a simply message like “Thank you for registering”. Maximum number of appointments: if you want, you can set a maximum number of appointments that can be required by an actor. You can also independently manage this limit for a specific user. Notification email: this is the email address you want to allow receiving a notification each time a user is registering. When you are setting the actor you can select several options:
- transmit the registration form link by email to a your contatc list
- publish the registration form link in your event B2,eet page
- keep the link hidden and allow only imported users to use the system
If you want to create an actor that must have a profle very similar to another actor, you can save time using the “clone” feature. You will create with only one click an actor with the same specs of the one you have just cloned, so that you will only have to modify its name and in case of need other fields. If you need more users than the number included in your package, you always can upgrade that package clicking on the “upgrade” button in the left menu of your admin page. Go to tutorial: step 5 and 6 (places and matching slots)